Recipe by DragonShoes
The dressing is outta this world good. Very refreshing salad.
Top Review by NanaD
This is a very good salad! Used some juice from the mandarin oranges as I didn't have any o.j. and it turned out great. I used the cauliflower and it was good, but will probably leave it out next time, as usually do not have it on hand. Don't think it would be missed that much. We will enjoy this often. Thanks for sharing.
- 118.29 ml plain yogurt
- 59.14 ml sugar
- 59.14 ml orange juice
- 709.77 ml torn iceberg lettuce
- 236.59 ml torn romaine lettuce
- 473.18 ml torn fresh spinach
- 473.18 ml cauliflower florets
- 453.59 g mandarin oranges, drained
- 59.14 ml roasted sunflower seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- For the dressing: In a small, blend yogurt, orange juice and sugar; chill for a few hours to blend flavors.
- At serving time combine iceberg lettuce, romaine lettuce, spinach, caullflowerettes and mandarin segments; toss lightly. Pour dressing over salad and toss, sprinkle sunflower seeds over the top and serve.