Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
tasty and easy
- 150 g rice noodles
- 250 g chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 30 g courgettes, cut into strips
- 2 spring onions, cut into strips
- 1 green capsicum, cut into strips
- 20 g baby corn
- 30 g mange-touts peas
- 20 g carrots, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- add noddles to pan of boiling water and leave to stand for 3 minutes.
- heat in oil in a heavy pan or work.stirfry strips of chicken breast until golden.add the all vegetables and stirfry 4-5 minutes.
- Add the oyster sauce, soy sauce ,chilli sauce ,salt and noddles.
- Keep tossing in the wok.
- serve hot.