- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 2⁄3 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup butter or 3⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2⁄3 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- 1 tablespoon orange marmalade
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Add remaining ingredients; stir just until moistened (batter may be lumpy).
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes or until top of muffin springs back when lightly touched.