Recipe by jswinks
This is a true winner for summer BBQs, bridal showers, or any get together! My mom has made this for so long I don't even know where the recipe came from.
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup sugar
- 6 ounces orange juice concentrate
- 6 ounces lemonade concentrate
- 2 bananas, ripe
- 3 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 28 ounces carbonated water or 28 ounces carbonated lemon-lime beverage
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine water, sugar, and bring to boil. Boil for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in Orange Juice and Lemonade concentrates.
- In blender, combine bananas and half of pineapple juice. Blend.
- Stir into sugar mixture.
- Stir in remaining pineapple juice and lemon juice.
- Pour into 13x9 pan, cover, and freeze at least 6 hours (Up to 2 months).
- Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes before serving.
- Use equal amounts slush and carbonated beverage in each cup (or mix together with entire bottle in punch bowl).