6 hrs 15 mins
This is a true winner for summer BBQs, bridal showers, or any get together! My mom has made this for so long I don't even know where the recipe came from.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine water, sugar, and bring to boil. Boil for 3 minutes.
- 2Remove from heat.
- 3Stir in Orange Juice and Lemonade concentrates.
- 4In blender, combine bananas and half of pineapple juice. Blend.
- 5Stir into sugar mixture.
- 6Stir in remaining pineapple juice and lemon juice.
- 7Pour into 13x9 pan, cover, and freeze at least 6 hours (Up to 2 months).
- 8Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes before serving.
- 9Use equal amounts slush and carbonated beverage in each cup (or mix together with entire bottle in punch bowl).
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sunshine Slush
Serving Size: 1 (2410 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 162.8
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 36.8 g
- Protein 0.8 g