Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This is a true winner for summer BBQs, bridal showers, or any get together! My mom has made this for so long I don't even know where the recipe came from.
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup sugar
- 6 ounces orange juice concentrate
- 6 ounces lemonade concentrate
- 2 bananas, ripe
- 3 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 28 ounces carbonated water or 28 ounces carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- Combine water, sugar, and bring to boil. Boil for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in Orange Juice and Lemonade concentrates.
- In blender, combine bananas and half of pineapple juice. Blend.
- Stir into sugar mixture.
- Stir in remaining pineapple juice and lemon juice.
- Pour into 13x9 pan, cover, and freeze at least 6 hours (Up to 2 months).
- Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes before serving.
- Use equal amounts slush and carbonated beverage in each cup (or mix together with entire bottle in punch bowl).
This stuff is awesome, we make it all the time and on the weekends you can add a little alcohol for an adult treat.