Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I got tired of plain old fried egg sandwiches, so came up with this! If you like your egg yolks runny, might want to use a fork!
- Toast the bread in toaster.
- In a nonstick skillet over medium-low heat, melt the butter.
- Carefully break egg into the skillet.
- Fry egg to desired doneness (I like over-easy).
- Spread marmalade over slices of toast.
- Place one slice bread, marmalade side up, on a dish.
- Add the egg.
- Place second slice of bread over the egg, marmalade side down.
I thought it was great! The marmalade provided a pleasant tartness. Good recipe, Pugsandkisses.
i dont see what the fun is in this recipe!!!!