Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This sandwich was on the menu at a restaurant that I use to work for 30 yrs ago. They are closed down now, but I've never forgotten how to make it. I serve this with a cup of my mother's homemade soup.
- 2 slices of cracked whole wheat bread
- 2 tablespoons philly brand light cream cheese
- 1⁄3 cup alfalfa sprout
- 2 slices red onions
- Spread 2 T. cream cheese on both slices of bread.
- Then lay the 2 slices of red onion on top.
- Finish off with the alfalfa sprouts,(cover all the bread.).
- Cut in half and enjoy.
This looks yummy; thank you for posting!