Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Take this along with you for your next picnic.
Make and share this Sunshine Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple tidbits
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant lemon pudding
- 1 cup quartered strawberry
- 1 cup sliced ripe banana
- Drain oranges and pineapple and put the juice from both into a bowl and set cans aside.
- In the bowl add the pudding mix and mix together.
- fold in the pineapple,oranges, and strawberries and then chill for atleast 2 hours.
- Add bananas just before serving.
A very easy to put together salad. I couldn't get a lemon pudding mix at my store so used a vanilla one with a couple of drops of lemon essence instead which worked quite well. However I think a lemon pudding mix would be better. Thanks for posting and I will make again when I can get the lemon pudding mix. :)