Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Delicious in summertime, simple to make, GREAT solution to the "oh heck I have a potluck tomorrow and I didn't think of anything to make" dilemma.
- 1 (15 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, with liquid
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant lemon pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package Cool Whip, thawed
- 2 cups mini marshmallows (get the coloured ones)
- 1⁄2 cup mini marshmallows, to garnish (approximate)
- Place oranges, pineapple and pudding mix in a mixing bowl; stir well to combine.
- Add Cool Whip; stir well to combine.
- Add 2 cups mini marshmallows just until mixed throughout.
- Smooth top with back of spoon, scraping down sides and wiping away any excess left on edges of bowl.
- Sprinkle a handful of mini marshmallows over the top for decoration.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve, or at least 1 hour.