Recipe by happyfrog324
A refreshing citrus, sweet, and tangy salad full of nutrients and vitamins. This can also be used as a relish on pork chops or anything you may grill. I hope you enjoy it! This is extremely easy as well.
- 2 1⁄2 cups of julienne carrot sticks
- 18 -20 strawberries
- 1 1⁄2 cups mandarin oranges
- 2 large tomatoes
- 3⁄4-1 cup sweet and sour dressing (depending on how tangy you like it)
- chopped basil (optional)
- chopped walnuts (optional) or pecans (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- pour your carrots in a large bowl. Wash and slice your strawberries into flat circles or however you like your strawberries sliced. Strain and add you oranges then add to bowl. Dice your tomatoes and add to bowl.
- Finally add your sweet and sour dressing (Marzettis is great) then toss all fruit together to lightly glaze with the dressing. Top it off with your optional basil or nuts!
- Enjoy--and be healthy --
- -ashm Akron,OH.