Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you like sunshine and oranges you will love this. Perfect for potluck and special dinners.
- 1 lb small curd cottage cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple (well drained)
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges (well drained)
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip
- 1 (3 ounce) package orange gelatin (use DRY powder)
- Mix cottage cheese, crushed pineapple, oranges and whipped topping.
- Sprinkle gelatin over top and fold in well.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- To make it pretty, use a large ice cream scoop or mold in muffin cups greased with mayo and serve on lettuce leaf.
Thanks for sharing this lovely, easy-to-make salad. DH said it was worth 6 stars!
I made it with SF Orange Jello and I have to say WOW! This turned out great. Will definitely be making again and changing it up. Thanks.
Delicious! In the future I will use Fat-free cottage cheese & fat-free cool whip. I may even add some marshmallows!