4 hrs 5 mins
Perfect for potlucks: always a hit with kids and adults. Great colour. Use plain yogurt if desired.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine orange and lemon jello; dissolve in boiling water.
- 2Measure out one cup; chill until slightly thickened.
- 3Add cold water to remaining jello, then add 1 8 ounce tin crushed pineapple with juice, and the coarsely grated carrots.
- 4Stir well.
- 5Pour into a decorative mold.
- 6Chill until set but not firm (about 45 minutes).
- 7Blend yogurt with reserved jello; spoon into mold.
- 8Chill until firm (3-4 hours).
- 9Unmold and serve.
Browse Our Top Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sunshine Salad
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 162.7
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 4.9 mg
- Sodium 167.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 32.6 g
- Protein 3.8 g