Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Perfect for potlucks: always a hit with kids and adults. Great colour. Use plain yogurt if desired.
- 1 package orange gelatin
- 1 package lemon gelatin
- 2 cups water, boiling
- 1⁄4 cup water, cold
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple in juice
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 8 ounces vanilla yogurt, lowfat
- Combine orange and lemon jello; dissolve in boiling water.
- Measure out one cup; chill until slightly thickened.
- Add cold water to remaining jello, then add 1 8 ounce tin crushed pineapple with juice, and the coarsely grated carrots.
- Stir well.
- Pour into a decorative mold.
- Chill until set but not firm (about 45 minutes).
- Blend yogurt with reserved jello; spoon into mold.
- Chill until firm (3-4 hours).
- Unmold and serve.
Fabulous salad!! Easy to make. I used plain yogurt because that's what I had on hand. I had company for dinner and EVERYONE loved it!! I will definatly make this again. Thanks for sharing!!
This is a very good jello salad. We had this with mexican manicotti and deviled eggs. Great!
Took to a church function - went over very well.