Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Family favorite. Don't remember where I got this recipe from.
- 12 ounces frozen orange juice concentrate
- 12 ounces frozen limeade concentrate
- 12 ounces frozen lemonade concentrate
- 8 cups cold water
- 2 liters chilled 7-up
- sherbet (lemon or lime)
- Combine all ingredients except sherbet in a large punch bowl or pitcher.
- Stir until juices are thawed and blended.
- Top with scoops of sherbet.
- (optional) Make a frozen ice ring to help the punch stay cold.
My lemon/lime loving dd is in heaven!! This is as simple as it gets. There was no limeade so I subbed frozen nonalcoholic margarita mix which is essentially the same darn thing, just had to pay up for the label. >( I reworked it a bit because I don't have an occasion for a big bowl of punch...I mixed the juices & water in a pitcher. We top off that individually with lemon, lime or plain seltzer water. For fun, sometimes we top that off with some lemon sherbet. DD has drunk most of this herself. I'm off to get some now..... Made for PAC Spring '12.