Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the Splenda website. "Simple enough for a children's party, yet sophisticated enough for adult tastes, you'll find lots of ways to serve this fruity punch."
- 2 cups cold water
- 2 cups orange juice, chilled
- 1 cup Splenda granular
- 1 (1/8 ounce) package unsweetened Kool-Aid powdered drink mix, tropical punch soft-drink mix
- 1 liter diet lemon-lime soda or 1 liter diet ginger ale, chilled
- orange slice, to garnish (optional)
- pineapple slice, to garnish (optional)
- Combine water, orange juice, Splenda, and Kool-aid in a pitcher, stirring until Splenda dissolves.
- Stir in lemon-lime soda just before serving.
- Serve over ice.
- Garnish, if desired.
This was a bit sweet for us. I think next time I will cut back on the Splenda or use club soda in place of the 7-Up/GingerAle. Otherwise it tasted pretty much like one would expect from fruit punch. Thanks for sharing! ~Sue
Very good! I made this for a small get-together of family & friends and also provided vodka on the side, every last drop was consumed. I chose to use sugar instead of the Splenda - I looked at Splenda in the grocery store but it is EXPENSIVE. I taste-tested the punch before my guests & just felt that it was way too sweet. So, I added another litre of diet 7up & it was much better!
I made this today while my daughter and her boyfriend were over to do laundry and swim, perfect for a hot fall day!!! This is very refreshing and no sugar, love it!!! I used diet sprite and added two packets of splenda, as I had no granular. Thanks for great recipe!!!