- 1 package duncan hines moist deluxe lemon supreme cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Stir together cake mix, butter and egg.
- Spread mixture evenly into bottom of a 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Blend together sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice.
- Pour mixture over top of cake mix mixture.
- Bake for 23 to 27 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Cut into 1 1/2x3 1/4-inch bars.