1/2 Photos of Sunshine Lamb Chops
One word...delicious! I got this recipe from a 1973 Betty Crocker cookbook. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat honey, mustard, onion salt and pepper, stirring occasionally; keep warm over low heat.
- 2Set oven control at broil and/or 550°F.
- 3Broil chops 3 inches from heat 7 minutes; brush with honey mixture.
- 4Turn chops; broil 5 minutes longer, brushing again with the honey mixture.
- 5Serve remaining glaze with chops.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sunshine Lamb Chops
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 149.6
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 351.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 35.6 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lamb rib chops