Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
To me this is like drinking liquid sunshine. I wanted something nice and creamy but not with a bite, so I came up with this. You can use canned pineapple of you can't get fresh.
- 1 large navel orange, peeled with white membrane removed and sectioned
- 1 frozen banana, sliced
- 1 cup fresh pineapple
- 1 1⁄4 cups vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- Combine in this order: yogurt and honey.
- Then banana, pineapple, and orange slices.
- Blend until desired smoothness.
Oh boy this is good! I left it a little chunky and really enjoyed this drink that is a meal. I thought that amount of honey would be too much, especially since I was substituting agave nectar, but it was perfect.