Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This brings back memories of creamsicles from the ice cream man. This make-ahead pie is delicious and always popular. Cook time is for freezing.
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 1 pint Orange sherbet, slightly softened
- 1 (6 ounce) graham cracker crust
- 2 cups non-dairy whipped topping
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin orange segments, drained well
- 1⁄2 cup toasted flaked coconut
- Spoon alternate layers icecream and sherbet into crust.
- Freeze at least 3 hours or overnight.
- To serve: Spread whipped topping decoratively on pie.
- Top with orange segments and coconut.