Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This makes a very nice way to start the day. You can serve this in stemmed dessert dishes and probably get six servings. I do this for my family sometimes but I have also made it for overnight guests. Do all the fruit the night before and just spoon out in the morning.
- 1 pint strawberry, washed, hulled and sliced
- 1 large ripe papaya, halved, seeded, pared and cubed (you can use cantaloupe instead)
- 2 large ripe bananas, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups chilled orange juice
- Layer strawberries, papaya and bananas into 4 large glasses; pour in enough orange juice to fill each glass.
- Garnish each serving with a strawberry if you like.
5 star rating. http://www.goji-juice.co.uk