Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a great recipe for brunch or a potluck. It's easy to make yet delicious.
- 2 (20 ounce) cans chunk pineapple, drain liquid, reserve 1-1/2 cups
- 2 (15 ounce) cans mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (10 -12 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla pudding mix (cook style)
- 2 bananas
- Drain all canned fruits, reserving 1-1/2 cups of pineapple juice.
- Mix all canned fruits in large bowl.
- Mix reserved pineapple juice with pudding mix in medium saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat until boiling, stirring constantly.
- Let cool, pour over fruit and mix.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Slice bananas and add just before serving.