Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I've read similar recipes on the Zaar but none as simple as mine. Enjoy.
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant lemon pudding
- 1 (15 ounce) can pineapple chunks or 1 (15 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, reserve juice
- 1 (15 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- Drain pineapple juice into your serving bowl.
- Whisk the pudding into the juice until it thickens.
- Fold pineapple and oranges into pudding.
- Don't be afraid to experiment with different fruit.
Very easy and tasty. I couldn't find lemon pudding mix, so used sugar-free vanilla instead. Everyone in the family asked for more. So simple.
Made really quick for dinner last night. Not bad- better than just the fruit mixed together. Easy to make. I was given a recipe from a friend that is similar, but has 7-8 ingredients- but that's more of a special occasion salad.