Top Review by terrym
My partner loved the vegies in this recipee he gave it a 5 plus I gave it a 3-4 , too many onions and I think I would have liked the fish (mahi, mahi) is what I used could have used some red pepper or something that would have given the fish a little more kick. Will fix it again.
- 2 filets of sea trout or 2 grouper
- 1 tomatoes, sliced thin
- 1 onion, sliced thin
- 6 medium fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut a piece of foil large enough to enclose the fillets.
- Spray the foil with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place the filets on the foil.
- Coat the filets with one teaspoon of mayonnaise.
- Add lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Layer onions, tomatoes and mushrooms on the fish and bring corners of the foil together to make a packet.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes at 400°F.
- Open packet and place under broiler until slightly brown.
- Fish is done when you can flake it with a fork.