- 4 debone fish fillets
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse and pat fillets dry.
- Place in a shallow micro-safe baking dish,turning over and thin ends so fillets are of equal thickness.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Whisk sauce ingredients,except paprika,until smooth in a small bowl.
- Pour evenly over fillets.
- Sprinkle with paprika and cover dish with plastic wrap, turning one corner of wrap back to vent.
- Microwave for 5 minutes on high or until fillets are cooked through at thickest part.