Got this recipe in Nova Scotia from Fisheries and Aquaculture
Make and share this Sunshine Fillets recipe from Food.com.
- Rinse and pat fillets dry.
- Place in a shallow micro-safe baking dish,turning over and thin ends so fillets are of equal thickness.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Whisk sauce ingredients,except paprika,until smooth in a small bowl.
- Pour evenly over fillets.
- Sprinkle with paprika and cover dish with plastic wrap, turning one corner of wrap back to vent.
- Microwave for 5 minutes on high or until fillets are cooked through at thickest part.