Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Got this recipe in Nova Scotia from Fisheries and Aquaculture
- 4 debone fish fillets
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
- Rinse and pat fillets dry.
- Place in a shallow micro-safe baking dish,turning over and thin ends so fillets are of equal thickness.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Whisk sauce ingredients,except paprika,until smooth in a small bowl.
- Pour evenly over fillets.
- Sprinkle with paprika and cover dish with plastic wrap, turning one corner of wrap back to vent.
- Microwave for 5 minutes on high or until fillets are cooked through at thickest part.
This is such an easy recipe to make.
Who would have thought fish could be so simple and easy and come out so perfect!
Now I have found such a wonderful recipe, I will cooking fihs more often now!
Really easy and elegant. Looks and tastes good enough for a dinner party and leaves you free to prepare the sides etc. Definitely a hit at our house.
Great tasting fish fillets.The sauce was delicious and complimented the fish. Love when a meal looks as good as it tastes as this one does. It will see to repeats at our house. Made for Nora's cookathon in memory of Ed.