Recipe by cloudninex
The perfect barbecued chicken
Top Review by naydawn
I used Heinz 57 instead of A-1 because that's what I had on hand I also used boneless chicken breasts instead of drumsticks. I let it marinate for about 3 hours and then cooked them on a Foreman grill. This chicken was delicious and moist. It was even better the next day as a grilled chicken sandwich.
- 1⁄2 cup A.1. Original Sauce
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup apricot preserves
- 12 chicken drumsticks (about 2 1/2 pounds)
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend steak sauce, ketchup, and preserves in a small bowl with a wire whisk until smooth.
- Marinate the chicken for an hour and brush the chicken with the sauce when placed on the grill.
- Grill chicken over medium heat for 20 minutes or until no longer pink, turning and brushing with remaining sauce.