Prep 10 mins
Cook 9 hrs
From Gooseberry Patch's Slow Cooker Recipes
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup molasses
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Arrange chicken in a slow cooker; set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients and brush over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 7 to 9 hours or high for 3 to 4 hours.
Given the previous negative review, I was skeptical, but everyone in my family thought this was unique and quite tasty. I smelled wonderful while cooking, and since I tripled the sauce so there was plenty to pour over the rice that I served with it . A quick and easy weekday dinner meal.
This was ok. It tasted like any other chicken I've ever made in the crockpot. I saw the recipe and all the ingredients made it seem like it would be different, but in a good way. I was wrong. I won't try this again.