Recipe by NYSheDevil
Delicious and easy to prepare. Goes great with baked or fried chicken dishes and green beans.
Top Review by Roxygirl in Colorado
This sounded good enough to me to try for breakfast. Unfort. I only had a small amount of cauliflower in my fridge, but that didn't stop me. I boiled it up fresh and proceeded with the recipe (very quick). The mustard combines really well with the cheese (I normally don't even put cheese on my veggies). I will buy some more cauliflower and try out on the family.
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 1 -2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Place cauliflower in large pot of water and bring to boil. Cook until cauliflower is tender and drain well. Place cauliflower in a deep casserole dish.
- Mix mustard and mayonnaise in a small bowl, then spread mixture on top of cauliflower, then place grated cheese on top.
- Microwave for 45 seconds or until cheese is melted, then enjoy!