Recipe by RecipeNut
These brownies may be cut to any size and will not crumble in your pocket. They also freeze well.
Top Review by harbqll
It's not just for canines anymore! I made these for my dogs, but being a liver lover, I just couldn't resist the smell. Makes great trail food for those of us who spend days in the bush.
- 1 lb calf liver or 1 lb pork liver
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup cornmeal
- 2 tablespoons garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Puree all of the above in a food processor.
- Pour onto a cookie sheet lined with aluminum foil which has been oiled.
- Mixture will be thick.
- Press flat and even.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Brownies are done when the pink is gone.
- Do not over bake or the brownies will crumble.
- Recipe may be doubled.
- You can also use fresh garlic instead of the garlic powder, and/or add parsley flakes for color.