These brownies may be cut to any size and will not crumble in your pocket. They also freeze well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Puree all of the above in a food processor.
- 2Pour onto a cookie sheet lined with aluminum foil which has been oiled.
- 3Mixture will be thick.
- 4Press flat and even.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- 6Brownies are done when the pink is gone.
- 7Do not over bake or the brownies will crumble.
- 8Recipe may be doubled.
- 9You can also use fresh garlic instead of the garlic powder, and/or add parsley flakes for color.
Browse Our Top Beef Organ Meats Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beef Organ Meats Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sunshine Calf or Pork Liver " Brownies "
Serving Size: 1 (14 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 89.1
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 100.6 mg
- Sodium 24.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 7.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: