Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These brownies may be cut to any size and will not crumble in your pocket. They also freeze well.
Make and share this Sunshine Calf or Pork Liver " Brownies " recipe from Food.com.
- Puree all of the above in a food processor.
- Pour onto a cookie sheet lined with aluminum foil which has been oiled.
- Mixture will be thick.
- Press flat and even.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Brownies are done when the pink is gone.
- Do not over bake or the brownies will crumble.
- Recipe may be doubled.
- You can also use fresh garlic instead of the garlic powder, and/or add parsley flakes for color.