Recipe by Chef mariajane
Bake the sunny orange cake in a Bundt pan for an impressive looking dessert. Orange zest brings out the fresh orange taste of this special cake.
- 1 (300 ml) caneagle brand sweetened condensed milk (regular or low-fat)
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup crisco vegetable oil or 1⁄2 cup canola oil
- 3⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- icing sugar (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F Grease a 10- inch Bundt pan.
- Beat sweetened condensed milk, eggs and oil until well combined. Add orange juice and zest and vanilla extract. Beat well. Add remaining ingredients and beat until just combined. pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 50 minutes or unitl a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Dust with icing sugar before serving .