Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Made this for my honey for his bday and he loved it! Its low in fat and only 4 ww pts. per serving.
Make and share this Sunshine Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 510.29 g reduced-fat yellow cake mix
- 59.14 ml unsweetened applesauce
- 4 egg substitute
- 311.84 g mandarin oranges in juice
- 226.79 g fat-free cool whip
- 1 sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 425.24 g crushed pineapple
- Mix all ingredients from cake. Beat 2 minutes.
- Bake in sprayed 9x13 pan at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until toothpick is clean.
- Mix cool whip, pudding mix, and pineapple to make frosting, and cover cake when cool.
One of my favorite WW recipes. Made as written. Fabulous!!