Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Made this for my honey for his bday and he loved it! Its low in fat and only 4 ww pts. per serving.
- 18 ounces reduced-fat yellow cake mix
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 4 egg substitute
- 11 ounces mandarin oranges in juice
- 8 ounces fat-free cool whip
- 1 sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 15 ounces crushed pineapple
- Mix all ingredients from cake. Beat 2 minutes.
- Bake in sprayed 9x13 pan at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until toothpick is clean.
- Mix cool whip, pudding mix, and pineapple to make frosting, and cover cake when cool.
One of my favorite WW recipes. Made as written. Fabulous!!