4 hrs 10 mins
More Sunshine's Note:
This is an excellent punch that is very easy to make. (14 ounces is 1 3/4 cups) A liquid measuring cup should have the ounces listed on it. The cook time represents an approximate time to refrigerate before serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 quart pineapple-orange juice
- 14 ounces carbonated lemon-lime beverage or 14 ounces ginger ale
- 1/2 pint pineapple sherbet or 1/2 pint lemon sherbet
- 1Refrigerate juice and ginger ale until very cold, perferrably over night.
- 2Combine juice and soda in punch bowl.
- 3Top with scoops of sherbet just before serving.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sunshine Brunch Punch
Serving Size: 1 (235 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 109.8
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 10.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 25.2 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: