Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is an excellent punch that is very easy to make. (14 ounces is 1 3/4 cups) A liquid measuring cup should have the ounces listed on it. The cook time represents an approximate time to refrigerate before serving.
- 1 quart pineapple-orange juice
- 14 ounces carbonated lemon-lime beverage or 14 ounces ginger ale
- 1⁄2 pint pineapple sherbet or 1⁄2 pint lemon sherbet
- Refrigerate juice and ginger ale until very cold, perferrably over night.
- Combine juice and soda in punch bowl.
- Top with scoops of sherbet just before serving.