Recipe by Tearanii
This comes from the "Reynolds kitchen" and is a tried-and-true recipe in my house. One reason is because it's so easy. Another, because it is tender, juicy and full of barbecue flavor. You can also cook this in a crock pot by ommiting the oven bag and flour. Cook on low setting for 6 to 8 hours.
- 1 reynolds oven cooking bag, large size
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 8 skinless chicken pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350º Shake flour in oven bag; place in a 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Add barbecue sauce and orange juice to bag.
- Squeeze the bag to blend ingredients.
- Add chicken to bag.
- Turn bag to coat chicken with sauce.
- Arrange chicken in an even layer.
- Close bag with nylon tie; cut 6 half-inch slits in top.
- Bake until chicken is tender, 45 to 50 minutes.
- To serve, stir sauce and spoon over chicken.