Recipe by Dreamer in Ontario
The Seasoned Sailor and his Sassy's made port on Santorini. What a beautiful sight! We headed out to the countryside to find loads of fresh herbs. For that reason, we have created a sensational seafood rub using fresh herbs found seaside just at Sunset on Santorini. Try it on grilled veggies too!
Top Review by magpie diner
A fantastic way to showcase all of the delicious fresh herbs in the garden this time of year. I absolutely loved the oregano and the lemon rind lent lovely a tinge of yellow. Thanks Dreamer!
- 2 -3 teaspoons fresh garlic, minced
- 2 -3 teaspoons fresh oregano, chopped
- 2 -3 teaspoons fresh thyme, chopped
- 2 -3 teaspoons fresh basil, chopped
- 1 lemon, zest of
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- sea salt, to taste
- olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 5 ingredients.
- To use:.
- Rub fish fillets or toss veggies with olive oil and place in dish.
- Sprinkle with freshly ground pepper and sea salt to taste.
- Sprinkle evenly with herb seasoning mixture.
- Refrigerate seasoned fish in refrigerator or use immediately.
- Grill or broil fish or veggies until done.
- Serve fish with wedges of lemon.