Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
This is a quick and easy snack or party dip. I believe it originally came from the Pace Website. Very versatile as far as adding green onions, black beans or whatever you like!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated (I add a bit more)
- 1 cup picante sauce or 1 cup chunky salsa
- Spread cream cheese in a 9" microwave safe pie pan.
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Microwave on high 2-3 minutes until cheddar cheese is melted.
- Top with Sauce.
- Serve with Chips.
Thia was good, quick and easy. I added chopped chives and a small chili pepper, served it with plain tortilla chips.
This is a very easy and tasty dip. I served this at my "Appetizer" party and everyone loved it. I followed the recipe exactly except I added some chopped green onions for a little zing. Served it with assorted crackers. Will make this quick and easy dish again. Thank you. :-)
Nummy! This is awesome hot or cold! I tried it on the Campbell's Kitchen website and am so glad that someone posted it here too. It's a keeper!