Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a quick, easy, "throw it out we've got company out the door" kinda dip.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup salsa (YOUR preference(I love it with a peach salsa)
- Spread softened cream cheese over microwave safe plate.
- Top with cheddar cheese.
- Place in microwave and cook on high for 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Top with salsa.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
As you said quick & easy. We did use the peach salsa & it was really great. Will remember this for dropin guests. Made your your 2011 Football win.