- 4 corn tortillas (4 inchs in diameter)
- 4 teaspoons unsalted butter
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup salsa
- 1⁄2 cup grated monterey jack pepper cheese
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place tortillas in a 10 inch nonstick skillet and 1 tbls of butter over medium-low heat.
- Warm each tortillas 2 1/2 minutes on each side.
- Use more oil as needed.
- Fry each egg in a skillet sunny side up.
- 1 egg per 1 tsp butter.
- Do not flip the eggs cover egg for last 1 1/2 minutes to let egg white to firm.
- Place 1 egg on each tortilla and top with 1/4 cup salsa and 1 tbls cheese.