Recipe by MISSJ1978
I don't remember where i clipped this from, but i found it when i was unpacking after moving.
Top Review by mommyluvs2cook
YUMMY!!! Everything about this little biscuit sandwich was delicious even down to the American cheese :) The only thing I did different just for preference is that instead of scrambling the eggs I made them over easy, because I love the runny yolk :)
- 1 (1 lb) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuit
- 8 slices bacon, crisply cooked,cut in half
- 1 tablespoon margarine or 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 8 eggs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 slices American cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Bake refrigerated buttermilk biscuits as directed on package; keep warm.
- prepare 8 slices of bacon as package indicates.
- melt margarine in medium skillet over medium heat.
- add bell pepper an onion; cook and stir 2 minutes or until tender.
- in small bowl, combine eggs, salt and pepper; blend well.
- add mixture in skillet.
- cook until egg mixture is almost set but still moist, stirring occasionally.
- to serve, split warm biscuits.
- spoon egg mixture evenly onto bottom half of each biscuit.
- top each with cheese, bacon, and remaining biscuit half.