Recipe by Glori-B
When life hands you beets and carrots there's a salad in your future! This colorful, delicious combination is great as a side salad or a whole meal. A food processor makes this quick and easy.
- 1 daikon radish, shredded
- 1 large yellow squash, shredded
- 2 large carrots, shredded
- 1 raw beet, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced fine
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger paste
Directions See How It's Made
- Layer salad items in the order given (or reverse) in a glass bowl for maximum eye appeal or individual bowls, as you wish.
- Put dressing ingredients in glass jar, tightly cover and shake until well mixed.
- Drizzle dressing on individual servings. Let diners mix to combine.