Recipe by Seabass
This is great for breakfast. They are very good!
Top Review by LonghornMama
Really yummy! The kids really enjoyed this! Instead of frozen dinner rolls, used recipe #13546 formed into 10 small crusts which I prebaked for about 5 minutes. Tasty as is, would also be good with salsa as "pizza sauce." Thanks for sharing the recipe!
- 8 -10 eggs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 10 frozen white dinner rolls, thawed
- 10 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (8 ounces)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, beat the eggs.
- Add milk,salt and pepper.
- Melt butter in a skillet; add the egg mixture.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until the eggs are set.
- Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Roll each dinner roll into a 5-in.
- Place on greased baking sheets.
- Spoon egg mixture evenly over crusts.
- Sprinkle with bacon and cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted.