1/1 Photo of Sunrise Mini Pizzas
This is great for breakfast. They are very good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, beat the eggs.
- 2Add milk,salt and pepper.
- 3Melt butter in a skillet; add the egg mixture.
- 4Cook and stir over medium heat until the eggs are set.
- 5Remove from the heat and set aside.
- 6Roll each dinner roll into a 5-in.
- 8Place on greased baking sheets.
- 9Spoon egg mixture evenly over crusts.
- 10Sprinkle with bacon and cheese.
- 11Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sunrise Mini Pizzas
Serving Size: 1 (1766 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 582.8
- Calories from Fat 272
- Total Fat 30.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 247.0 mg
- Sodium 810.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 21.9 g