Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is great for breakfast. They are very good!
- 8 -10 eggs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 10 frozen white dinner rolls, thawed
- 10 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (8 ounces)
- In a bowl, beat the eggs.
- Add milk,salt and pepper.
- Melt butter in a skillet; add the egg mixture.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until the eggs are set.
- Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Roll each dinner roll into a 5-in.
- Place on greased baking sheets.
- Spoon egg mixture evenly over crusts.
- Sprinkle with bacon and cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
Really yummy! The kids really enjoyed this! Instead of frozen dinner rolls, used Beth's Pizza Crust formed into 10 small crusts which I prebaked for about 5 minutes. Tasty as is, would also be good with salsa as "pizza sauce." Thanks for sharing the recipe!
These worked out great for breakfast. I made them for guests and everyone was impressed. Thanks for the recipe, Seabass!