Recipe by Pagda
Fresh juice to make in your juicer. A sweet juice with a bit of tartness made from apple, carrot, pear, orange and lemon.
Top Review by Outta Here
This is delicious! I used the ginger root instead of lemon, and it had a nice sweet-with-a-bite flavor. I just got a juicer and am looking forward to trying some of your other juice recipes.
- 2 large carrots (or 20 baby carrots)
- 1 medium apple (sweet variety such as Honeycrisp or Pink Lady)
- 1 large orange
- 1⁄2 pear
- 1⁄2 lemon (for variation, try substituting 1-inch gingerroot)
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash carrots, apple, pear and lemon.
- Top, tail and wash carrots or if using baby carrots, rinse.
- Core apple and pear. Discard cores.
- Peel orange. Discard peel.
- Slice lemon, keeping peel on.
- Turn juicer on, combine ingredients together through juicer chute to make juice.