Recipe by mydesigirl
This is a good breakfast dish that I have been tinkering with for a long time. I think I have it just how I want it! I serve it with a hash brown potato casserole. Cooks Notes: You will need: 1 medium mixing bowl, 1 medium saucepan (for cheese sauce), 1 large casserole dish (for baking ham rolls), 1 large serving dish***ADOPTED 9/15/06***
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 cups prepared cornbread stuffing
- 1 (10 ounce) packagechopped spinach, thawed cooked and drained
- 24 slices thin deli ham
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 4 cups milk
- 1 -2 cup grated cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine sour cream, stuffing and spinach; mix well.
- Spread a heaping tablespoon of spinach mixture on each ham slice.
- Roll the ham slice and place seam side down in large casserole dish, leaving a little space between every two rolls. You can use individual au gratin dishes, if you wish.
- Cover the ham rolls with cheese sauce, being sure to cover all exposed ham to avoid crisping the ham during baking.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and paprika. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes covered, then an additional 10 minutes uncovered.
- Cheese Sauce:.
- Melt butter in saucepan. Add flour; blend well until smooth. Add milk 2 cups at a time and stir until thick.
- Add cheese and immediately remove from heat. Stir until well blended and smooth.