Recipe by Cookin'Diva
Refrigerator Crescent Rolls are baked with a filling of cream cheese and orange marmalade. Serve these rolls for special mornings (birthdays, holidays) or for brunch.
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls (low-fat is fine)
- 1⁄3 cup orange marmalade
- 1⁄2 cup whipped cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon orange marmalade, melted
- 1⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Instructions: Spray Pam on an 8 or 9” round cake pan and preheat oven to 350.
- Unroll Crescent rolls and separate into 8 triangles. Place a knife-full of cream cheese on each roll, extending from side-to-side and about 1/3 of the way from the flat end.
- Then spread about 2 t. Orange Marmalade from the cream cheese to the long thin point, covering about 2/3 of the roll.
- Starting from the pointed tip where you have the orange marmalade, roll up each Crescent.
- Place Crescents, seam-side down, in a spoke fashion in the round pan (see photo). You will have all 8 Crescents coming together in the middle. Press them together lightly, and add a bit more cream cheese and orange marmalade in the center area.
- Bake 350 for 20 minutes.
- Icing: Melt 1 t. or so of orange marmalade in microwave; stir in Confectioners Sugar. Drizzle over cooled rolls.