1/2 Photos of Sunrise Crescent Rolls
Refrigerator Crescent Rolls are baked with a filling of cream cheese and orange marmalade. Serve these rolls for special mornings (birthdays, holidays) or for brunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Instructions: Spray Pam on an 8 or 9” round cake pan and preheat oven to 350.
- 2Unroll Crescent rolls and separate into 8 triangles. Place a knife-full of cream cheese on each roll, extending from side-to-side and about 1/3 of the way from the flat end.
- 3Then spread about 2 t. Orange Marmalade from the cream cheese to the long thin point, covering about 2/3 of the roll.
- 4Starting from the pointed tip where you have the orange marmalade, roll up each Crescent.
- 5Place Crescents, seam-side down, in a spoke fashion in the round pan (see photo). You will have all 8 Crescents coming together in the middle. Press them together lightly, and add a bit more cream cheese and orange marmalade in the center area.
- 6Bake 350 for 20 minutes.
- 7Icing: Melt 1 t. or so of orange marmalade in microwave; stir in Confectioners Sugar. Drizzle over cooled rolls.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sunrise Crescent Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 342.6
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 50.3 mg
- Sodium 384.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 26.8 g
- Protein 6.9 g