Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I recieved this receipe from a friend so i'm not sure where it comes from. its very nice.
- 2 limes, juice of
- 1⁄2 cup caster sugar
- ice cube
- 100 ml vodka
- 600 ml of tropical juice
- 100 ml raspberry flavored syrup or 100 ml grenadine
- fresh pineapple or lime, to serve
- slice up pinapple and lime into wedges and set aside.
- place sugar and lime juice into seperate bowls.
- dunk the rim of a cocktail glass in the lime juice to moisted, then quickly place rim into the bowl with sugar, to form a sugar crusted rim.
- carefully place ice cubes into glass.
- pour the fruit juice and a dash of the remaining lime juice over the cubes(do not stir). slowly pour in the rasperry syrup(do not stir, syrup will sink to bottom of glass).
- garnish with fresh pinaple and lime.
- serve immediately.