Recipe by whirlybird
Easy cheese bread from the back of a Sunrise Dinner Roll package. I haven't made these, but the cinnamon raisin bun recipe is really good, so I'm thinking these will be too. The prep time includes time to thaw and let rise.
- 700 g frozen dinner rolls (20 pieces)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3⁄4 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease 10" pan (bundt, angel food or loaf).
- Place frozen rolls in pan.
- Drizzle melted butter and sprinkle cheese over dough.
- Cover with damp cloth and let thaw in warm location for about 8 hours or overnight. (This may be sped up by placing pan in 100 degree oven for about 4 hours).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 - 25 minutes, until golden brown. Let stand for 15 minutes, turn out of pan and enjoy.