1/1 Photo of Sunrise Casserole
1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 10 mins
Johnsonville Sausage's Note:
This fantastic recipe brings together hash browns, fluffy eggs, and fantastic Johnsonville Breakfast Sausage. It's sure to be a family favorite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (12 ounce) packages Johnsonville Original Recipe Ground Breakfast Sausage
- 9 eggs
- 3 cups milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (30 ounce) package frozen country-style hash browns, thawed
- 2 cups shredded 4-cheese Mexican blend cheese
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onion
- salsa (optional) or picante sauce (optional)
- 1Arrange sausages on an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- 2Bake at 375ºF for 15-20 minutes, turning links once or until sausage is cooked through and lightly browned; drained.
- 3Allow to cool slightly.
- 4Slice sausage into 1/4 –inch coins.
- 5In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk and seasonings.
- 6Add sausage, hash browns, cheese, bell pepper and onions.
- 7Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish.
- 8Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 9Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking.
- 10Bake, uncovered at 350ºF for 65-70 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 11Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- 12Serve with salsa or picante sauce.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sunrise Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 276.2
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 128.3 mg
- Sodium 578.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 10.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Johnsonville Original Recipe Ground Breakfast Sausage