Recipe by nicoleingermantown
Thank you to the Recipezzar for finding this recipe for me. When I made it previously it was called "Eggs Manana", because you make in, and bake it "manana".
- 4 English muffins, split in halves
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 lb sausage
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 8 ounces shredded colby cheese
- 8 ounces shredded monterey jack cheese
- 8 eggs
- 6 ounces green chilies (mild)
Directions See How It's Made
- Butter English muffins and place buttered side down in 9x13 inch pan.
- Cook sausage until pink is gone. Keep sausage broken in bits and drain on paper towels. Sprinkle over English muffins.
- Beat eggs together with sour cream. Blend in most of the Colby and Monterey Jack cheeses, but leave enough to sprinkle on top of the casserole.
- Pour mixture over sausage layer and sprinkle remaining cheese and green chilies over the top.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until bubbly.