1/4 Photos of Sunny's Honey Dijon Chicken
Lori Mama's Note:
This recipe is from Cooking for Real on The Food Network. If you don't have an outdoor grill handy, it works well in a grill pan. You do need to watch the heat level though.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, add the honey, mustard, 1 tablespoon of oil and salt and pepper, to taste.
- 2Mix well and put the mixture into a large plastic resealable bag.
- 3Add the chicken, seal the bag and shake to incorporate.
- 4Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- 5Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- 6Remove the chicken from the bag and arrange it on a well-oiled grill.
- 7Cook until a nice crust forms on both sides, about 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- 8Let the chicken rest on a serving platter for 10 minutes before serving.
- 9Serve with lime wedges.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sunny's Honey Dijon Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 206.3
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 440.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 25.5 g