Recipe by Lori Mama
This recipe is from Cooking for Real on The Food Network. If you don't have an outdoor grill handy, it works well in a grill pan. You do need to watch the heat level though.
Top Review by nemokitty
Great tasting chicken! I followed the recipe except I cut it down to 2 servings. Didn't have a lime to serve it with. I refrigerated mine for 4 hours. Made for PAC Spring 2012.
- 29.58 ml honey
- 29.58 ml Dijon mustard
- 14.79 ml extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for grill
- 2.46 ml kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, butterflied
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, add the honey, mustard, 1 tablespoon of oil and salt and pepper, to taste.
- Mix well and put the mixture into a large plastic resealable bag.
- Add the chicken, seal the bag and shake to incorporate.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Remove the chicken from the bag and arrange it on a well-oiled grill.
- Cook until a nice crust forms on both sides, about 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- Let the chicken rest on a serving platter for 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve with lime wedges.