1/1 Photo of Sunny's Breakfast Brownie
This is an Atkin's friendly recipe for breakfast or just for when you need a chocolate & sugar fix.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the cream cheese and the butter in a microwave safe bowl.
- 2Cover and heat on high for 30 seconds.
- 3Add remaining ingredients.
- 4Whisk together until creamy.
- 5Transfer to a greased microwave safe bowl.
- 6Cover and heat on high for 2 minutes.
- 7Optional: Add 1 tbsp Peanut butter in the first step.
- 8You can also sub 1 tbsp sugar for the sugar packets.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sunny's Breakfast Brownie
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 301.1
- Calories from Fat 241
- Total Fat 26.8 g
- Saturated Fat 15.3 g
- Cholesterol 273.2 mg
- Sodium 236.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 9.2 g