Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
When you want the pucker and tingle without the buzz!
- 3 ounces mixed juice (like banana-strawberry)
- 1 1⁄2 ounces lime juice (or the juice of 1 lime)
- 1 teaspoon fine sugar
- 1 dash orange bitters
- 3 ounces club soda
- crushed ice
- Combine the juices, sugar and bitters in a shaker half filled with ice. Shake well.
- Strain into a collins glass almost filled with crushed ice. Stir.
- Fill with soda. Serve with a swizzle stick.
This did have a little pucker and tingle. I enjoyed the flavors! I used orange-pineapple juice and regular bitters. Thanks for a refreshing drink!