Recipe by ~Nimz~
I make this for Dave at least once a month and he loves it. So simple and so good. Cook time does not include cooking the bacon.
Top Review by Anonymous
This is a great idea but 3-5 minutes for the eggs will be too long. Try this-spray pan with Pam, heat pan as suggested, put egg in the pan, salt and pepper, cover and cook for one minute-no peeking. Take the pan off the heat, leave covered for one more minute-still no peeking. You will have a perfect fried egg with nice runny yolk.
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 eggs
- 1 slice American cheese or 1 slice cheddar cheese
- 1 slice bread, toasted
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a non-stick skillet with Pam.
- Pre-heat pan over medium heat until beads of water sizzles.
- Add eggs, being careful not to break the yolk (see note below), cover and cook over medium heat for 3-5 minutes or to your liking (we like the yolk runny).
- Toast bread and immediately add the slice of cheese, add the eggs, salt and pepper and the crumbled bacon.
- NOTE:At times I will break the eggs into a bowl and then pour them into the skillet. Haven't had a yolk break yet.